Friday, August 29, 2008

What???? I start TUESDAY??

Oh man. I can't seem to turn on my teacher brain! Any other year, I'd have been in my classroom weeks ago, with dazzling bulletin boards and awesome lesson plans ready to go. Now...I've still got baby brain. I went by the school yesterday (Thursday) to show off Aria and the babies (and finish a half-decent bulletin board in the hallway). While speaking wth another teacher, she mentioned something about "Tuesday." I replied, "Oh, you'll be here on Tuesday? I wasn't sure if the school would be open." She took much pity on me and said,"Cristal, Tuesday we ALL have to be here. It's our first day of work!"
Huh?
How could I not know when to report back to work???? Is this a taste of what the year will be like? Trying to schedule conferences and bottle feedings at the same time? I'm tired already! I need all the energy I can muster up for the class I have THIS year (we got our class lists). Ugggggggggggggh.

2 comments:

Linda said...

good luck on your first week back!

Anonymous said...

awe.. I'm sure things will go well!!

Good luck!

Irma