Monday, August 11, 2008

Aria with a little Florida in the background

Somehow, that's what vacation pictures always turn out to be! I'm still missing a few, but thought I'd post what I have. I should really have more pictures, but I was too busy enjoying a few moments to whip out the camera. One thing I wish we did have pictures of was the first beautiful sunset Brandon and I saw together and the dolphins swimming right by us! It was amazing. We saw a school of fish jumping out of the water and at least 5 fins right behind it, followed by pelicans rushing down to feast as well. Just Brandon and I chillin' with the dolphins. They stayed and played there the rest of the evening. Awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, so cute!! Its like an Aria montage. Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

that was charlene by the way

Anonymous said...

very nice!!! looked like fun :)

Irma

Anonymous said...

Ciara says "YAY!!!" I can't believe we were almost ALL together! Great pictures! :)