OK, first of all, I pat myself on the back for officially starting my own BBQ all by myself. I started a flame, and then got nervous, so I kept the extinguisher nearby and woke up Brandon to let him know I started a fire outside. This caused him to come downstairs pretty quickly. The rest of my BBQ experience, not so good. I extinguished the fire and heat by accident by covering the grill w/out leaving any vents open. The chicken cooked on one side, but not the other. An emergency call to my mother-in-law helped me see the error of my ways (thanks, Ellen). I finished the rest of my 1/2 charbroiled chicken in my oven. But it was still yummy!

The twinnies are trying to show off by sitting up now. Brandon is turning into a pro, but Lily still needs a little more practice.
Brandon is also trying to crawl. If only he could move forward instead of backwards! Somehow he always ends up under a chair or with his legs under the couch or media center. LOL! VIDEO TO COME
1 comment:
well congrats on your first bbq!
and that's great that Brandon is sitting up by himself and oh no poor Lily....
Irma
Post a Comment