Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Things I'm thankful for...

Oh man, I'm already getting pretty bad at keeping up with this! Since I don't know what to write, but want to write something, I'll list 3 things I'm thankful for today:
1- That Aria loves her little brother and sister even though they've impeded on her summer beach plans (and they ADORE her back).
2- That I'm married to Mr.Mom, who not only takes wonderful care of his babies, but has the house clean when I get home from work too...AMAZING!
3- That Ricky Martin has finally come out with the news of our twins. I mean his. seperately. LOL!!!

BTW- I had a workshop for school from 8-1 today and realized just how fried my brain is. All those big words. I used to know what they meant. Now I'm supposed to teach....things...to kids old enough to correct me....and talk back. God help me.

No comments: