Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lily got her ears pierced!



Yay! Yesterday I took Lily to her pediatrician to pierce her ears. She was so brave! Being "held down" was worse than the actual piercing. She howled for about 2 minutes, but quickly got over it. I honestly don't think she's even noticed them, because she hasn't started to play with them at all. Little Brandon, on the other hand, just had to reach out and grab the pretty shiny posts in her ears. They have a love of wrestling together, and he gave one of her ears a tug, but Lily didn't seem to mind. Here are my first (and not the best) pictures. You can see the tears in her eyes as she recovers from the ordeal, but then a smile when she realizes her new diva status.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe... how cute!! she looks great with them.. glad that she didn't cry for too long!! AWE!! Que Linda!

Irma

Anonymous said...

Seriously, now no one can confuse them anymore! How precious. Tell me why I am the only one who didn't have their ears pierced till they were 12. :)
#6