Friday, July 25, 2008
This goes out to Irma...
HI Irma! We're BCBF (Best Cyber Buddies Forever). I must comment on your webpage more so I can catch up on my stalking! :) Today I vaccumed my rug. It kept the twinnies quiet and gave Aria something to try to mangle her toes with. I picked up lots of lint and dustbunnies. I also sucked up a bobby pin by accident. Then I washed dishes. We had rice. It was everywhere. It attracted ants. I killed them. What else can I blog about today? I blew out my bangs. I chipped a nail. Little Brandon wouldn't stop crying (we think it's early stages of teething) and Aria wouldn't give up on her pursuit for a 3 hour Barbie-a-thon. We went to Great Adventure today and a strange man started touching Brandon's face. Wierd. Now I'm writing when I should be sleeping, or folding laundry, or packing. You owe me a comment now. I hope you've enjoyed my entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG I'M CRACKING UP!! I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES!!!!
I love that this post is just for me!! LOL Love it!!
BCBF.... LOVE THAT!!!! :)
have a good night my bcbf.. lol
Irma
Post a Comment