Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm home alone and don't know what to do with myself!

Wow. It's....silent. I haven't heard this "sound" in a VERY looooong time. Brandon has taken the kiddies to Nana's house, where the twinnies are being spoiled and Aria is swimming her heart out. Why am I not there, you ask? Because I made a deal...to have the house shiny and sparkly by the time they return...and I'm EXCITED about it- no, really! It was all my idea! Since the twinfants have arrived, I only ever have time to create 2 mountains, and I do mean MOUNTAINS, of laundry: clean and dirty. Folding and putting away clothes- not gonna happen. We get dishes done because the babies need clean bottles. That's about as far as the housekeeping goes. We try to sneak in a vacuum, because the babies want to practice rolling, scooting, and sitting up now. Sometimes I can even make Aria's bed.
But NOW- I can clean, clean, clean- anyone who knows me well enough knows that means I can be in my glory! Oooooh! I can't wait to see the bottom of the closet again! You mean books go on that shelf, not a week's worth of mail?? Hey, there's room for everybody to eat at the table now! Oh my...the smell of bleach and Windex is making me dizzy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post!! Happy Cleaning! :)

Irma