Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ok, Ok, I'm here.

What a looong time! I don't even know how to sum things up from the past month. There's been good and bad.
Abuela passed away. It seems to have made Heaven much more real for me. When I think of Heaven now, I wonder what she must be doing. While lying in her Hospice bed in a state of unconsciousness she suddenly said, "What a beautiful house! Beautiful! C'mon, let's go to Heaven! Let's go!" (Well, in Spanish, of course) Her spirit was ready to leave its earthly shell and go to her REAL home in Heaven- she could already see it! Isn't that amazing??? I miss her, but find peace in knowing she suffers no more. She had a full life here and left us with so many life lessons. I can wait, but I can't wait to be reunited with her in eternity. :)
As for the Johnson clan- we're super busy at all times. Aria is loving Kindergarten and is busy practicing how to read (Mommy went a little crazy shopping at the Book Fair). Big Brandon is busting his butt working all night and taking care of the kids during the day until I get home from work. Not every man could handle it- I'm SO appreciative that he can. THANK YOU!! The twinnies are crawling like speedracers and like to get into EVERYTHING. Wrestling and fighting over toys has become a favortie pasttime for them- LOL.
I'm swamped with work (which I should be doing right now) and I turned 30 last Thursday!! To be honest, it doesn't feel any different. When I reflect on my life so far, I thank God that I've been able to accomplish what I've always wanted to accomplish by this age. I married tall, dark, and handsome *wink, wink*; I have all my kids (I wanted them in my 20's)- and they're BEAUTIFUL, I might add; we bought a home and minivan (LOL); and I have a good career. We're blessed! All I really want is an 80's themed roller skating party....and I'm working on it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaay a new post!! :)

That's great that Aria is doing well in school and love that the twinnies are wrestling lol..

Glad you posted and are OK ;)

Irma

Christa said...

Glad to have you back:) Looks like you've definitely been busy! Glad to hear all is well with the Johnson clan. We really have to plan another multiples gtg soon!

Linda said...

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of grandma.
It sounds like things are busy for you but you're doing well.