skip to main | skip to sidebar
Keeping up with the Johnsons

Sunday, October 19, 2008



Posted by Cristal at 7:30 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND UM BEAUTIFUL BABIES! holy cow!! (Aria is also beautiful!) You and Brandon make some gorgeous kids! :)

Irma

October 19, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Never a dull day

About Me

My photo
Cristal
I'm a teacher during the day, and a busy wife and mommy at night!
View my complete profile

Other Blogs I Peek At

  • Today's Creative Blog
  • The Cornerstone Devotions for Teachers
  • It's Not All Flowers and Sausages
  • Tip Junkie
  • Chocolate for Teachers
  • The Chalk Talks
  • My Five Little Monkeys
  • Multiple Baby Pileup
  • The Wilson's
  • The Barbagallo Twins - Double Trouble!
  • Best Parent Ever
  • Responsive Teachers
  • Tales from Labor & Delivery
  • Lanfranchi (Lahn-frun-kee)
  • Harvest Online ::: Daily Devotions
  • Irish Triplets Plus One!
  • Twice The Love

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • This kid laughs at ANYTHING!
      • No title
      • Ok, Ok, I'm here.
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (15)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
 

Disney 2007


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Babies First 3 Months


Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com